Cinco de Drinko Maternity T-Shirt
This relaxed and casual maternity shirt creates a whole new kind of baby bump silhouette for the modern woman expecting a new arrival. Ruched sides provide a flexible and flattering fit for the glowing mommy-to-be.
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’10", 4 months pregnant and wearing size S
- Flattering v-neck scoop neckline
- Hidden elastic details along sides for more belly room
- Feminine silhouette with a stretchy fit
- Runs true to size
- Available in sizes S—2XL
Fabric & Care
- 100% combed ringspun cotton; Heather Grey contains 10% polyester
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
Part of the Zazzle Maternity Collection; available in long sleeve and tank top options.
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.