Cinco de Drinko Women's Sport-Tek Competitor T-Shirt
The best performance t-shirt for any athletic activity. The micro-fiber fabric keeps you cool in the heat and warm when there’s a chill. This shirt has superior wicking ability as well as anti-microbial, anti-mildew, and anti-stain features built right in. Select a design from our marketplace or customize it and unleash your creativity!
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’7” and is wearing a extra-small
- Slim fit
- Runs small; order 1-2 sizes larger than normal for a looser fit
Fabric & Care
- 3.8 oz. 100% cationic polyester interlock
- Gently contoured silhouette with a slight scooped neck
- Set in sleeves
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.