Cinco de Drinko Women's Practice Jacket
For the dedicated who get up before the sun is up! Warm up to this cool zip-up practice jacket, perfect for chilly mornings or cool evenings.
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’10” and wearing a small
- Fits true to size
- Cadet collar
- Split front pouch pockets
- Slim fit
Fabric & Care
- 6.5 oz., 90/10 cotton/spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Do not bleach, do not iron if decorated
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.