Cinco de Drinko Women's Plus-Size French Terry Sweatshirt
Stay stylish in cooler weather with these relaxed sweatshirts. The raglan sleeves and banded bottom give these sweatshirts a fashionable flair, while the lightweight french terry fleece provides year-round warmth.
Size & Fit
- Designed to complement a woman's figure
- Runs true to size; shaped to flatter at any size
- Longer length shirt helps prevent constant tugging
- EasyTear™ labels for tagless comfort
Fabric & Care
- 5.0 oz.; 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester french terry fleece
- Taped neck for a clean, finished look with superior comfort
- Flatlock stitch front v-patch and raglan sleeves
- Flatlock stitch ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband
- Machine washable; tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.