Cinco de Drinko Women's Plus-Size Basic T-Shirt
Your new favorite t-shirt is the softest, smoothest t-shirt you'll ever wear. Dress it up, or down, this shirt is available in colors that will complement any wardrobe, and shaped to flatter.
Size & Fit
- Designed to complement a woman's figure
- Runs true to size; shaped to flatter at any size
- Longer length shirt helps prevent constant tugging
- EasyTear™ labels for tagless comfort
Fabric & Care
- 5.5 oz.. 100% combed ringspun cotton premium jersey (Smoke is 60/40)
- Topstitch ribbed collar
- Taped neck for a clean, finished look with superior comfort
- Double-needle hem sleeves and bottom
- Machine washable; tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.