Cinco de Drinko Women's Plus-Size 3/4 Sleeve Raglan T-Shirt
Whether you are in the stands, on the field, or out with friends, you'll be ready for game day with this athletic raglan baseball tee.
Size & Fit
- Designed to complement a woman's figure
- Runs true to size; shaped to flatter at any size
- Longer length shirt helps prevent constant tugging
- EasyTear™ labels for tagless comfort
Fabric & Care
- Solid Colors: 4.5 oz.; 100% combed ringspun cotton fine jersey
- Vintage Colors: 4.5 oz.; 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester vintage heathered fine jersey
- Flatlock stitch ribbed collar and raglan armholes
- Double-needle hem raglan 3/4 sleeves
- Raw serge shirt tail hem bottom
- Machine washable; tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.