Cinco de Drinko Women's Nike Dri-FIT Pique Polo Shirt
Look good and stay cool on the links with the Nike Dri-FIT pique polo shirt. Made with 100% polyester Dri-FIT fabric, this lightweight shirt provides comfort and freshness all day during your favorite outdoor activity.
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’7” and wearing a small
- Feminine athletic cut that fits true to size
Fabric & Care
- 4.4 oz 100% polyester Dri-FIT fabric that's super soft to the touch
- Johnny collar features an open, short V-neck and a flat collar
- Open hem sleeves with a Swoosh design trademark stitched on the left sleeve
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low, cool iron
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.