Cinco de Drinko Women's Next Level Scoop Neck T-Shirt
A basic shirt that's anything but basic! Special laundered for extreme softness, stretch memory and reduced shrinkage, this shirt is comfortable and fashionable.
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’7” and is wearing a small
- Side-seamed with longer body length
- Standard fit
- Fits true to size
Fabric & Care
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- Double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.