Cinco de Drinko Women's Hoodie Dress
This hoodie dress combines that classic hoodie pullover feel with the added feminine touch of a casual dress. Wear on its own as a dress, or easily layer for an entirely different look.
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’7” and wearing a small
- Fits true to size
- Featuring a crossover neck, thumbholes
- Double Needle stitching detail
- Slim fit
Fabric & Care
- 8oz (270 gm) polyester/cotton blend fleece
- Unlined hood
- Machine wash warm with like colors, normal cycle only
- Do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron design
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.