Cinco de Drinko Women's Cyclone Tie-Dye T-Shirt
You don't need to be a 70s kid to rock some groovy style! Stand out with a fun and colorful tie-dye shirt that's fun for all ages.
Size & Fit
- Seamless collar with taped neck and shoulders
- Coverseam stitched neckline
- Double-needle stitched sleeve and bottom hem
- True to size
- Available in sizes S—3XL
Fabric & Care
- 100% preshrunk cotton jersey knit t-shirt
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.