Cinco de Drinko Women's Canvas Fitted Burnout T-Shirt
The softest, sheerest burnout shirt - perfect for layering. Each bit of pilling and striation captures that true vintage worn-in feel. Select a design from our marketplace or customize it and unleash your creativity!
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’8” and is wearing a small
- Slim fit
- Runs small; order 1 size larger for a looser fit
Fabric & Care
- 3.1 oz., 55/45 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- Sheer throughout
- Capped sleeves with a solid color rib neck trim
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.