Cinco de Drinko Women's Camouflage T-Shirt
Camouflage isn't just for blending in anymore! Our favorite military and outdoorsy print now has a beautifully feminine touch that is ready to invade your closet. Soft and comfortable, this tee is sure to make you stand out.
Size & Fit
- Ribbed crew neck, double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder
- Double-needle hem sleeves and bottom
- True to size
- Available in sizes S—2XL
Fabric & Care
- 100% combed ringspun cotton print fine jersey
- Our sublimated printing provides full vibrant color without any extra weight
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
2% of all Code Five sales are donated to Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund, Inc. and Fisher House™
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.