Cinco de Drinko Women's Bella+Canvas Spaghetti Strap Tank Top
Soft and comfortable, this baby rib shirt is an all time classic. This silhouette feature a slim fit, rounded neck and spaghetti straps.
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’7” and wearing a small
- Longer body length
- Fits true to size
Fabric & Care
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton, 30 single 5.8 oz.
- Machine wash warm, inside out, with like colors
- Only non-chlorine bleach, tumble dry low
- Medium iron, do not iron decoration
- Do not dry clean
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.