Cinco de Drinko Women's Bella+Canvas Slouchy Boyfriend T-Shirt
The open neckline Bella Flowy simple t-shirt is the right mix of style and casual comfort that’s perfect for fashionable or everyday activities. A luxuriously soft fabrication designed to drape your body for a modern yet effortless style. Select a design from our marketplace or customize it to make it uniquely yours!
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’9” and is wearing a small
- Relaxed fit
- Subtle curved hem and a scoop neckline great for the off-the-shoulder look
- Fits true to size
Fabric & Care
- Super soft 65% poly, 35% viscose fabrication (Athletic Heather is 52% poly/48% viscose)
- Side-seamed for an elevated fit
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.