Cinco de Drinko Women's Bella+Canvas Flowy Racerback Tank Top
Go with the flow in our favorite go-to tank! Our most flattering silhouette is made from an exceptionally soft poly-viscose blend, in a flattering draped silhouette, round neck and racerback design.
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a small
- Relaxed fit; runs true to size
- Looser fit for comfort and a casual look
- Racerback design features a beautiful draping detail
- Available in S-XL
Size & Fit
- Solid colors: 65% poly 35% viscose; Marble color: 91% poly 9% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Extremely soft to the touch, perfect for all day comfort
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, machine dry low, iron low
Fabric & Care
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.