Cinco de Drinko Women's Bella+Canvas Flowy Crop Tank Top
Our most fashion-forward tank is easy, breezy, and beautiful. The cropped and boxy silhouette, round neck and elongated arm holes makes this style perfect for layering. Great for summer festivals, concerts, and the beach, we can't wait to dip our toes in the sand!
Size & Fit
- Model is 5'8" and wearing a small
- Relaxed fit; runs true to size
- Cropped body length perfect for a fun and flirty style
- Round neck and elongated arm holes
- Available in S-L
Fabric & Care
- 65% polyester, 35% viscose
- Extremely soft to the touch, perfect for all day comfort
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, machine dry low, iron low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.