Cinco de Drinko Women's Bella+Canvas Flowy Circle Top
Feel the flow in the open neckline Bella Flowy top. Made with the right mix of casual and sexy style, this top will feel great, look great, and turn a few heads. Select a design from our marketplace or customize it to make it uniquely yours!
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’9” and is wearing a small
- Relaxed, drapey fit (slightly fitted at the bottom)
- Unique circle silhouette, wide neckline, and short dolman sleeves
- Fits true to size
Fabric & Care
- Super soft 65% poly, 35% viscose fabrication (Athletic Heather is 52% poly/48% viscose)
- Side-seamed for an elevated fit
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.