Cinco de Drinko Women's American Apparel Raglan Sweatshirt
The crew sweatshirt, reinvented. Unlike typical synthetic fleece, this American Apparel California Fleece is made of 100% extra soft ring-spun combed cotton, pre-laundered for minimal shrinking in the wash. Thick enough for warmth, yet still totally breathable.
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’9.5” and wearing size XS
- Standard fit
- Unisex sizing, please double check sizing chart
- Available in sizes XS—2XL
Fabric & Care
- 100% California Fleece cotton construction; Heather Grey contains 10% polyester
- Raglan sleeves
- Comfortable and sturdy construction
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
- Proudly made in the USA
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.