Cinco de Drinko Women's American Apparel California Fleece Track Jacket
This best-selling California Fleece track jacket by American Apparel is extra thick for added warmth, yet it's breathable. Stay comfortable while walking, jogging, or hanging out outside with this jacket made of 100% extra soft ringspun combed cotton. Customize to make it your own!
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’10” and wearing a medium
- Slim fit
- Garment is unisex. Women may prefer to order one size down.
Fabric & Care
- 100% California Fleece cotton construction
- Raglan sleeves and a kangaroo pocket
- Contrast white piping and nylon zipper (zips to top of collar)
- Made in the USA
- Machine wash cold
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.