Cinco de Drinko Women's All Sport Performance Tank Top
Look like a beauty, train like a beast! Your new favorite go-to work out tank, featuring a lower neckline for a more feminine finish.
Size & Fit
- Model is 5’8” and wearing a small
- Longer body length
- Lower neckline for a feminine finish
- Fits true to size
Fabric & Care
- 100% polyester interlock
- Dry wicking
- Machine wash cold. Wash inside out with like colors
- Do not use softeners, do not bleach
- Tumble dry low. Medium iron. Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.