Cinco de Drinko Men's Raglan Baseball T-Shirt
Hey batter, batter! This sporty baseball tee is a home run. Get fun and fashionable in this classic cotton-poly blend.
Size & Fit
- Model is 6’2.5” and wearing size L
- Contrast color raglan sleeves, double-needle hemmed sleeves
- Serged fishtail bottom, rib knit collar
- Runs true to size
- Available in sizes S—3XL
Fabric & Care
- 50% cotton/50% polyester jersey knit
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.