Cinco de Drinko Men's New Balance Tempo Running Tank Top
This is the perfect tank top for warm weather training and running. Made with 100% moisture-wicking polyester, reflective properties, and a racerback cut, this tank top keeps you cool while you burn up the road. Select a design from our marketplace or customize it to make it your own!
Size & Fit
- Model is 6’0” and wearing a small
- Standard fit
- Racer back for freedom of movement
- Fits true to size
Fabric & Care
- 100% polyester birdseye piqué knit flatback mesh
- Singlet features wicking and anti-microbial properties
- Reflective piping inset into front sideseam
- Machine wash
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.