Cinco de Drinko Men's New Balance T-Shirt
Engineered for superior performance, this New Balance® shirt is here to help you take your game to the next level. Constructed with sweat-wicking and antimicrobial properties, it's engineered to let you go the distance.
Size & Fit
- Model is 6’2” and wearing size M
- Raglan sleeves with reversed inset shoulder panels, hemmed ¾" cuff and tapered sleeves
- New Balance® logo on sleeve
- Reflective piping inset on front side seam
- Athletic fit, runs true to size
- Available in sizes XS—3XL
Fabric & Care
- Sweat-wicking and antimicrobial properties
- 100% polyester birdseye piqué knit flatback mesh
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.