Cinco de Drinko Men's Football T-Shirt
It's always game day with this fun and fearless football tee! Soft and comfortable even after the last touchdown is scored, this is a shirt you'll want to keep on long after football season ends.
Size & Fit
- Model is 6’2” and wearing size M
- V-neck with standard fit
- Runs true to size
- Available in sizes S—2XL
Fabric & Care
- Two white stripes on sleeves
- All colors are heathered for a vintage look and feel
- 60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
- Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low. Do not iron on decoration
- Do not dry clean
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.