Cinco de Drinko Men's Champion Double Dry Mesh T-Shirt
Work out and stay dry in Champion's Double Dry Mesh T-shirt. Features a moisture wicking and anti-microbial finish. This comfortable mesh tee is a must-have for your active lifestyle or an upcoming pick-up game. Easily customize the back with your name and number!
Size & Fit
- Model is 6’1” and is wearing a medium
- Standard fit
- Fits true to size
Fabric & Care
- 4.1 oz. 100% polyester jersey interlock
- Self-fabric collar and neck tape
- Contrast stitched raglan sleeves; double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.