Cinco de Drinko Men's Bella+Canvas Henley Long Sleeve Shirt
A modern update to the traditional tradesman shirt, the four-button placket Henley long sleeve shirt is a sturdy addition to any shirt collection. Customize to make it your own!
Size & Fit
- Model is 6’2” and wearing a medium
- Standard fit
- Relaxed crew neck and a tonal four button placket
- Fits true to size
Fabric & Care
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Features sideseamed construction and ribbed cuffs
- Machine wash warm, non-chlorine bleach, tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.