Cinco de Drinko Kids' Basic Zip Hoodie
Comfy and cozy! Featuring a matching zipper and drawstring, our hoodie will you keep you comfortable and oh-so-cozy!
Size & Fit
- Model is 4’10” and wearing a small
- Standard fit
- Garment is unisex
- Perfect for layering
Fabric & Care
- 100% California Fleece cotton construction
- Hooded with matching drawcord and zipper
- Featuring raglan sleeves and a Kangaroo pocket
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.