Cinco de Drinko Girls' Ruffle T-Shirt
A distinctive ruffled edge gives this super-soft everyday tee a feminine touch that pairs perfectly with her favorite accessories. Make it even more memorable by personalizing it.
Size & Fit
- Model is 4’5” and is wearing a small
- EasyTear label. Double-needle hemsleeves
- 1/4'' Single-needle binding on neck
- Fits true to size
Fabric & Care
- 4.5 oz. 100% combed ringspun cotton jersey
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
- CPSIA Compliant - tracking label in side seam
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.