Cinco de Drinko Girls' Fleece Pullover Hoodie
Add a pop of color to her wardrobe with these customizable hoodies, available in practically any shade you can imagine.
Size & Fit
- Model is 4’10” and is wearing a large
- Jersey-lined double-needle hem hood
- Coverstitch shoulders and armholes, pouch pocket
- Coverstitch ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Standard fit
- Garment is unisex sizing
Fabric & Care
- 7.5 oz. 60/40 cotton/polyester fleece
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.