Cinco de Drinko Girls' Fine Jersey T-Shirt
She'll always know just what to wear with this versatile T-shirt by LAT. This super-soft ribbed collar shirt features a slightly longer silhouette to flatter any figure. Choose a design from our marketplace or create a one-of-a-kind style for her.
Size & Fit
- Model is 4’8” and is wearing a medium
- Slim fit
- Runs small; size up for a looser fit
Fabric & Care
- 5.8 oz. 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Contoured fit and capped sleeves
- Side seamed for an elevated fit
- Machine wash cold
Cinco de Mayo (the 5th of May) is observed in Mexico and Mexican-American communities in the United States to commemorate the Mexican victory over the French in the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the U.S., Cinco de Mayo has evolved into a robust celebration of Mexican culture and heritage.